We are experiencing an unprecedented increase in caseload, coupled with the uncertainty of COVID and limited staffing. We ask that you are patient with our doctors and staff as we face these challenges.
Please be kind as our team does their best to provide the highest standard of care for you and your pets. CVCA will NOT tolerate offensive behavior toward our team members.
By filling out this form, you agree to comply with the following COVID-19 protocols:
Watch our COVID-19 Curbside Appts video! Click here to learn more about our adjusted appointment workflow!
1. Prior to your appointment, complete this updated Online Registration Form.
2. Some locations are able to provide clients the option of accompanying their pet for a portion of the appointment. Our indoor permissions are limited to a single client with masks requirements as directed by current building and community mandates and could be adjusted at any time.
3. Any client showing signs of illness or having clinical symptoms in the last 5 days, associated with COVID -19, are asked to remain at home, or arrange for alternate transportation.
4. Clients are asked to wear a mask when interacting with CVCA staff, in accordance with CDC recommendations, for safety during the handoff and return of the pet. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
5. Upon arrival and phone call to our office, CVCA staff will screen all clients for the potential risk of infection or exposure in the last 5 days. Our staff has been instructed to avoid contact and reschedule the patient’s appointment, if:
6. CVCA staff will also screen for patients that have been at risk of exposure or close contact to anyone who has had a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis. These patients will be seen with additional protective measures. Please update the CVCA staff prior to your arrival.
7. Clients are expected to remain at CVCA for the full duration of the appointment.