By filling out this form, you agree to comply with the following COVID-19 protocols:
Watch our COVID-19 Curbside Appts video! Click here to learn more about our adjusted appointment workflow!
1. Prior to your appointment, complete this updated Online Registration Form.
2. Clients are not to enter the building.
3. Any client showing signs of illness or having clinical symptoms in the last 14 days, associated with COVID -19, are asked to remain at home, or arrange for alternate transportation.
4. Clients are asked to wear a mask when interacting with CVCA staff, in accordance with CDC recommendations, for safety during the handoff and return of the pet. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
5. Upon arrival and phone call to our office, CVCA staff will screen all clients for the potential risk of infection or exposure in the last 14 days. Our staff has been instructed to avoid contact and reschedule the patient’s appointment, if:
6. CVCA staff will also screen for patients that have been at risk of exposure or close contact to anyone who has had a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis. These patients will be seen with additional protective measures. Please update the CVCA staff prior to your arrival.
7. Clients are expected to remain at CVCA for the full duration of the appointment.