Online Registration Form
CVCA COVID-19 Protocol Procedures
By filling out this form, you agree to comply with the following COVID-19 protocols:
1. Prior to your appointment, complete this updated Online Registration Form.
2. Clients are not to enter the building.
3. Any client showing signs of illness or having clinical symptoms in the last 14 days, associated with COVID -19, are asked to remain at home, or arrange for alternate transportation.
4. Clients are asked to wear a mask when interacting with CVCA staff, in accordance with CDC recommendations, for safety during the handoff and return of the pet. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
5. Upon arrival and phone call to our office, CVCA staff will screen all clients for the potential risk of infection or exposure in the last 14 days. Our staff has been instructed to avoid contact and reschedule the patient’s appointment, if:
- In the last 14 days, the individual transporting the patient has had a positive laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis, been at risk of exposure or close contact to anyone who tested positive.
- Experienced any clinic symptoms related to COVID-19, such as cold or flu-like symptoms, fever of 100.4, respiratory symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or sore throat.
6. CVCA staff will also screen for patients that have been at risk of exposure or close contact to anyone who has had a laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis. These patients will be seen with additional protective measures. Please update the CVCA staff prior to your arrival.