CVCA's team is comprised of board-certified veterinary cardiologists. Doctors' training and experience consists of:
- Veterinary school graduation
- 3-5 years of cardiac-specific training
- 2 years of extensive cardiac exams
- ACVIM credentials signify doctors are Diplomates of ACVIM, within the College of Cardiology (www.acvim.org)
- Required to maintain ACVIM credentials with ongoing continuing education
Our doctors routinely contribute to veterinary research. Visit our studies page to stay informed.
Sign-up today for the CVCA email newsletter.
©2023, CVCA - Cardiac Care for Pets. All Rights Reserved.