CVCA Cardiac Care for Pets has been the leading choice for veterinary cardiology since 1987.
We see over 31,000 patients per year, more than any other board certified veterinary cardiology practice worldwide.
Initial Consultations Include:
- Blood pressure
- Unlimited time for questions
- Discussion and followup
- Full and accurate cardiac workup offers your patient the best chance to minimize ongoing and unexpected veterinary costs
Largest Practice of Board Certified Veterinary Cardiologists:
- 3-5 years of cardiac specific training
- 2 years of extensive examinations
- Diplomates of the ACVIM within College of Cardiology (www.acvim.org)
Partnership for Optimal Outcome and Care
Patients with congestive heart failure live 75% longer when co-managed by a board certified veterinary cardiologist and primary care veterinarian.
Collaboration with Primary Care Veterinarian
CVCA is committed to ensuring ongoing communication with you; we are here to support you for all of your patients.
Exceptional, Compassionate Service
Over 99% of our clients would recommend us to a friend or family member.
24/7 Availability by phone
Our board certified veterinary cardiologists are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency and primary care veterinarians
Availability for Same Day Urgent Cases
Flexibility in Payment
Plans consist of 6-month deferred interest with CareCredit, interest free payment plans, all major credit cards, checks and cash.
Diagnostics and Examinations
Owners accompany pet for echocardiogram so board certified cardiologist can:
- Discuss exam in detail
- Provide immediate diagnosis
- Ensure accuracy in imaging and measurements
- Provide ample time and opportunity to discuss treatment options
Benefits of seeing a Board Certified Veterinary Cardiologist vs. Telemedicine:
- Echocardiogram performed by board certified veterinary cardiologist
- Ensures correct technique and interpretation for the right diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Complete cardiac physical, review and interpretation of medical history including radiographs and lab work
Sign-up today for the CVCA email newsletter.
©2022, CVCA - Cardiac Care for Pets. All Rights Reserved.