Expertise, Service, and Compassion
Heart disease in pets can often remain hidden until advanced stages, but with early diagnosis and appropriate treatment, your pet can live a longer, healthier life with you and your family!
Initial Consultations Include:
- Blood pressure
- Unlimited time for questions
- Discussion and followup
- Constant access to cardiologist, 24/7 for phone consultations
- Full and accurate cardiac workup offers your patient the best chance to minimize ongoing and unexpected veterinary costs
Doctor Training and Experience
Board certified veterinary cardiologists:
- Veterinary school graduation
- 3-5 years of cardiac specific training
- 2 years of extensive examinations
- Diplomates of the ACVIM within College of Cardiology (www.acvim.org)
Partnership for Optimal Outcome and Care
Patients with congestive heart failure live 75% longer when co-managed by a board certified veterinary cardiologist and primary care veterinarian.
Collaboration with Primary Care Veterinarian
CVCA is committed to ensuring ongoing communication with your primary care veterinarian; providing guidance and advice as needed
Exceptional, Compassionate Service
Over 99% of our clients would recommend us to a friend or family member.
Our board certified veterinary cardiologists are available by phone 24/7 for emergency and primary care veterinarians.
Flexible Payment Options Include
All major credit cards, checks, cash, ScratchPay, and 6-month deferred interest with CareCredit.
Diagnostics and Examinations
Owners accompany pet for echocardiogram so board certified cardiologist can:
- Discuss exam in detail
- Provide immediate diagnosis
- Ensure accuracy in imaging and measurements
- Provide ample time and opportunity to discuss treatment options
©2021, CVCA - Cardiac Care for Pets. All Rights Reserved.