Louisville, KY – Walk In Your Client’s Shoes (Fall 2017)
You’re Invited! Take A Walk In Your Client’s Shoes
Dr. Sarah Clay Bell, DVM, MS, Diplomate, ACVIM (Cardiology) invites you to take a walk in your client’s shoes by walking through an appointment at our office in the BluePearl Specialty & Emergency Pet Hospital.
DID YOU KNOW CVCA has the owners accompany their pets when they come in for their consultation? This enables the clients to:
- Stay with their pet during the echocardiogram.
- Discuss the exam in detail.
- Receive immediate diagnosis.
- Ample time and opportunity to discuss treatment options with the cardiologist.
Here’s how it works:
- How many people can come per visit?
- 3 total – primary care veterinarians and/or technicians, due to limited space.
- Can I bring my pet in for the visit to have an echocardiogram done?
- Yes, however, only 1 pet per visit allowed due to limited time.
- How much time will this take out of my day?
- Appointments take approximately 1 hour.
- How do I sign up?
- Select your date and fill out the form for each guest!
- When do I need to sign up by?
- Friday before the registration date.
- Will CVCA call us to verify our date?
- Yes, CVCA staff will reach out to you to let you know our registration has been received and to verify the date and time work for you.
The Walk in Your Client’s Shoes Experience!
Louisville, KY – Mama came into our Louisville office as part of our “Walk In Your Client’s Shoes” program that lets local veterinarians learn more about how CVCA cares for our pets and our clients. Her mom, Dr. Hercula, brought Mama home from Grenada after finishing Vet School and she has been part of a happy little dog pack ever since.
Mama is a ‘pot hound’ – a stray dog from Grenada – they call them that because they drink water from the pot holes in the road! She was heartworm positive when she was younger but her mom treated her and during her visit with Dr. Sarah Clay Bell, board certified veterinary cardiologist, we found she was in great shape for her age.
Thank you Dr. Hercula for bringing Mama in to see us!