Louisville, KY – Walk In Your Client’s Shoes (May – June 2017)
You’re Invited! Take A Walk In Your Client’s Shoes
Dr. Sarah Clay Bell, DVM, MS, Diplomate, ACVIM (Cardiology) invites you to take a walk in your client’s shoes by walking through an appointment at our office in the BluePearl Specialty & Emergency Pet Hospital.
DID YOU KNOW CVCA has the owners accompany their pets when they come in for their consultation? This enables the clients to:
- Stay with their pet during the echocardiogram.
- Discuss the exam in detail.
- Receive immediate diagnosis.
- Ample time and opportunity to discuss treatment options with the cardiologist.
Here’s how it works:
- How many people can come per visit?
- 3 total – primary care veterinarians and/or technicians, due to limited space.
- Can I bring my pet in for the visit to have an echocardiogram done?
- Yes, however, only 1 pet per visit allowed due to limited time.
- How much time will this take out of my day?
- Appointments take approximately 1 hour.
- How do I sign up?
- Select your date and fill out the form for each guest!
- When do I need to sign up by?
- Friday before the registration date.
- Will CVCA call us to verify our date?
- Yes, CVCA staff will reach out to you to let you know our registration has been received and to verify the date and time work for you.
3:30 p.m. (Full)
10:00 a.m. (Full)