Lunch & Learns
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 there is no availability.
Kentucky, Maryland and Virginia
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 there is no current availability.
Visit our Conference/CE Events page for additional CE opportunities.
Logistics for Lunch & Learns
- What is involved in a Lunch & Learn?
- One (1) Lunch n Learn, per clinic, per year–due to the high number of requests.
- Up to 15 attendees
- Attendees are veterinary professionals that require CE credits–doctors, technicians and practice managers
- Attendance and food available for veterinary medical professionals
- Time Management Goals
- We are as efficient as possible by starting and ending on time –enabling both the clinic and CVCA to stay on track with clients’ appointments later in the day.
- Travel Distance
- Up to 45 minutes from a CVCA location
- CE verification assistance, upon arrival
- Sign-in sheet: attendees are required to sign-in on a sheet provided by CVCA.
- Name, position, email are required to send a certificate of completion.
- Certificate of completion includes CE credits and program title, and will be emailed after the Lunch & Learn.
Questions, contact Nikki Salapa at firstname.lastname@example.org.