Lunch & Learns
Texas Virtual Lunch & Learns Available!
Submit a request today!
Kentucky, Maryland and Virginia
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 there is no current availability.
Visit our Conference/CE Events page for additional CE opportunities.
Logistics for Lunch & Learns
- What is involved in a Lunch & Learn?
- One (1) Lunch & Learn, per clinic, per year — due to the high number of requests.
- Up to 15 attendees
- Attendees should be veterinary professionals that require CE credits–doctors, technicians and practice managers.
- Lunch is on us! We’ll send you a gift card for a food delivery service of your choice (please contact us if none of the options on the form work for your team).
- Time Management Goals
- We are as efficient as possible by starting and ending on time –enabling both the clinic and CVCA to stay on track with clients’ appointments later in the day.
- CE verification
- Online sign-in form: Attendees are required to sign up prior to the event – attendance will be taken before the lecture begins to ensure only those in attendance receive CE credit.
- Certificate of completion includes CE credits and program title, and will be emailed after the Lunch & Learn.
Questions, contact Nikki Salapa at email@example.com.