CVCA Cardiac Care for Pets 2021 Calendar Contest Official Rules
–OFFICIAL 2021 CVCA CALENDAR CONTEST RULES–
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to CVCA and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used to administer the contest.
*YOUR PET MUST BE A CURRENT OR PAST PATIENT OF CVCA TO ENTER A PHOTO AND WIN. NO PURCHASE OR BEING A CURRENT CUSTOMER/PATIENT IS NECESSARY TO VOTE. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.*
- *HOW TO ENTER*:Beginning *12:00 p.m. EST on October 2, 2020* through *11:59 p.m. EST on October 16, 2020* (“Promotion Period”), you may enter the Annual CVCA Pet Calendar Contest by submitting your entry on the designated entry form or Alternate Method of Entry form available. Only *one (1)* entry per person/household permitted during the Promotion Period.
- Employees of CVCA Cardiac Care for Pets, and their immediate families, are not eligible for entry into this Sweepstakes/Contest/Giveaway.
- Winners from previous CVCA Pet Calendar Contests are not eligible for entry into this Sweepstakes/Contest/Giveaway.
- By entering the Contest, entrants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Any entry may be disqualified at any time if, in the opinion of Sponsor, the entry does not comply with these Official Rules. Incomplete entries are void.
- Any individual who knowingly attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, or uses any robotic, automatic, mechanical or programmed device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified.
- Negative comments about another entry in the Contest via social media, websites, groups, chat rooms, and the like, are strictly prohibited. Any individual making comments about any entry or entrant in the Contest are not acceptable. If the individual making the negative comment is an entrant, that individual’s entry will be disqualified immediately.
- This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws.
- *PHOTOS*: All photos submitted must be original and taken by the entrant. Any “stock” photos, photos taken by a professional photographer, etc. will be disqualified. The photos submitted must depict your dog and/or cat who is or was a patient of CVCA. Only dog and cat photos are eligible for the Contest. If you have more than one dog or cat who is or was a patient of CVCA, they may be photographed together. Only one photo entry is permitted per entrant/household.
- *WINNERS/NOTIFICATION*:The winners of the Contest will be determined by the eligible photos which receive the most votes. The winners will be notified by email on or before October 23, 2020. If there is a tie for the 13th photo, a random selection will be made from those eligible entries to determine the winner. All winners release to Sponsor all rights for use of the winning photos in their 2020 CVCA Cardiac Care for Pets Calendar and any future marketing materials.
- *PRIZES AND VALUE*:There will be *13 winners* selected from all eligible photo entries. The winners will be the entrants who submit the eligible photos which receive the most votes (top 13).
- The winners will have their winning photos published in CVCA Cardiac Care for Pets’ 2021 Calendar, will receive 10 FREE copies of said calendar, and a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
- The entrant/winner who receives the most votes will have their photo featured on the COVER of the CVCA Cardiac Care for Pets’ 2021 Calendar, receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card, as well as 25 FREE copies of the calendar. Shipping is included for all prizes.
- *SPONSOR*:The Sponsor of this contest is *CVCA Cardiac Care for Pets*.
- *WINNER NOTIFICATION*:
- The winner will be notified 1 (one) time via the e-mail address provided in their entry form. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winner.
- The winner must supply a mailing address within 10 (ten) business days of receiving notification of award to redeem their prize. If the winner does not respond within 10 (ten) business days, the winner will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from all eligible entrants.