Careers for Technicians
We are expanding our amazing team!
CVCA strives to be the employer of choice, and we pride ourselves in being the premier provider in veterinary cardiac care. Our team offers the highest level of service to clients and referring veterinarians from both a medical and customer service perspective. We are seeking dynamic individuals with an ability to work well in a fast paced, high service oriented, team environment. Candidates must be organized and committed to client and patient service and care. All potential new hires are required to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test. Resume and cover letter should be forwarded by replying to this post.
What makes us great:
- Compassion and Respect – our team members make us great, and we know it!
- Work life balance – 4-day workweeks, not currently open on weekends.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Employee recognition and appreciation – Birthday recognition, Key anniversary rewards, and Technician week appreciation to name a few!
- Team Atmosphere – We are run by and for our team. You have a voice!
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunities – Opportunities for advancement
- Great Benefits – Health, HRA, FSA, Dental, Vision, Long term disability, 401K, Life Insurance, Paid volunteer time, Continuing Education allowance, Charity donation match.
Check out what our team members say:
“I am happy to be part of a team where every member’s voice is heard, where we take time to evaluate how we can improve our company and offices through regular meetings, and where we do our best to maintain a positive attitude throughout the day.”
“I feel respected by all my coworkers and admin staff. CVCA treats their employees with respect and makes everyone feel important.”
“A wonderful, caring and dedicated group of people.”
“I love how we all work together to give the best customer service possible, as well as having the freedom to run the day of appointments and be able to do your own work flow.”
“I love the fun atmosphere and the camaraderie that is seen at CVCA.”
“One thing that I truly LOVE about CVCA is the never ending support that comes from the entire CVCA team”
“I think what I love most about CVCA is the respect for equality in all areas of our positions, as well as the dedication from admin and staff to uphold our core values. Of all the positions I have held, my role here at CVCA makes me feel validated, important and overall proud of what I do every day.”
Click the following link to view available positions at CVCA: