June 4th — BluePearl Specialty & Emergency Pet Hospital CE
Where: TwinSpired at Churchill Downs
4.0 hours CE credits approved by the Kentucky Board of Veterinary Examiners
Morning programs followed by lunch, cocktails and live racing!
Topics and registration details: Coming soon!
June 15th — Southwestern Indiana Veterinary Medical Association CE
Where: The Bauerhaus in Evansville, IN
CVCA Speaker: Sarah Clay Bell, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (Cardiology)
More information to come!
Virginia & Maryland Locations
May 2017 — CARE CE Event in Frederick, MD
More information coming soon!
May 19th – 21st — CVC East
Where: VA Beach
Hotel/Conference Center: Virginia Beach Conference Center
Exhibiting: CVCA Cardiac Care for Pets – Booth # 632
- Neal Peckens, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (Cardiology)
- Kristin Jacob, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM (Cardiology)
- Ori Scislowicz, LVT
Event Information: http://www.thecvc.com/dates-and-locations/cvc-virginia-beach/
May 23th – RVRC/Hill’s CE
Where: Tysons Corner, VA
Hotel/Conference Center: Maggiano’s Tysons Galleria
- Lecture 1: Towards curative outcomes for veterinary oncology patients.
- Presented by: Chand Khanna, DVM, PhD, Diplomate, ACVIM (Oncology)
- Lecture 2: Getting the most out of your pathology reports and when to ask for more.
- Presented by: Casey J. LeBlanc, DVM, PhD, Diplomate, ACVP
Event Information: To register: Click Here
June 8th – 10th — ACVIM Conference
Where: Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor in MD
Exhibiting: CVCA Cardiac Care for Pets – Booth #523
Event Information: http://www.acvim.org/ACVIM-Forum/ACVIM-Forum-Home